LinKS Strategic Advice Is Collaborative Consulting
In close collaboration with our network of professors at The Wharton School, global thought leaders and handpicked LinKS Alumni, we create business results around the core challenges of our clients. We involve a tailored team consisting of:
- The client
- Top executives representing the LinKS Alumni organisations and
- Selected Business School Professors and Knowledge Gurus
We label this collaborative consulting.
Our clients represents C-level executives within all industries and sectors.
Strategy in the Uncertainty of the Future
There are no bad scenarios – only bad strategies.
Paul Schoemaker, The Wharton School.
LinKS offers to facilitate strategy workshops based on the theory of Scenario Planning. Scenarios present a cone of possible futures, from which you can create an adaptable strategy, and is a strategy tool for you to navigate in the uncertainty of the future.
- Bound the realm of the future possibilities
- Depict how multiple forces can shape diverse futures
- Draw attention to possibilities we may otherwise not consider
- Create “memories of the future”, allowing us to recognise weak signals sooner as the future unfolds
LinKS is able to facilitate the process of building the scenarios for your organisation. The process will be tailor made to your needs and wishes.
The LinKS Advisory Delivery Process
LinKS Advice designs, orchestrates and realises strategic mandates for both private businesses and public organisations within leadership, innovation, organisational development and business strategy development.
We DESIGN by …
- Co-designing the strategic scope and defining the range of focus with the client
- Analyzing and creating intelligence to challenge the dominant logic of the client’s business perspectives
We ORCHESTRATE by …
- Mapping clients’ business eco-system
- consulting LinKS Alumni CEOs, and Wharton Business School professors
- Blue printing business mandates
We REALISE by …
- Individual and group coaching and follow up sessions to ensure implementation capacity among leaders and management teams