LinKS and Kring present a workshop regarding execution of digital strategy:
Unleash the Execution Power of Digital Strategies – Ways to succeed in the age of radical change
There is no such thing as the perfect strategy. Poor implementation of the best strategies may lead to undesired results especially within a digital framework that is fast changing. The workshop is a fast track to discover the execution framework that drives the inevitable shift in system, culture and leadership that the Fourth Industrial Revolution brings to most organisations.
- When implementing digitalisation strategies: how can the execution turn on the capabilities needed for a future with increased radical change?
- How can you avoid the crucial culture pitfalls in the transformation processes from analogue to digital?
- How can our execution of digital strategies disrupt us, before we are disrupted by others?
The workshop is formed as an act2learn workshop, in which you co-create with participants across sectors. You will be inspired to work outside your comfort zone and create meaningful and often unexpected connections with likeminded leaders.
The workshop is designed for:
- Executives who want to be at the forefront of implementing digitalisation strategies.
- Decision makers who need to develop a new execution culture, those keen to use resources much better and not cement problems and culture from the past in the future digital solutions.
- Professionals who wish to optimise use of digital resources.
Key decision makers from public, private and political organisations.
Place and time:
BLOXHUB, Frederiksholms Kanal 30, 1220 Copenhagen K
10 January 2018, 9.00–17.00
The Workshop is facilitated by:
CEO and Founder, Mette Laursen
Executive Coach, Ulrik Schiøtz
Market Development Director, Linda Jakobsen
Managing Partner, Johan Kringel
Managing Partner, Tom Richter
1.000 Euros excl. VAT.
Sign up is binding, however you may send a substitute from your organisation upon approval by LinKS, Kring or New Practice.
If you are interested in further information, please contact:
Ulrik Schiøtz, email@example.com, or
Linda Jakobsen, firstname.lastname@example.org