Global Reunion on Talent & Trade, 7 May, The Old Stock Exchange (Børsen), Cph
Our next Reunion will take place on 7 May 2015 from 14.30-17.30 at The Old Stock Exchange (Børsen), in Copenhagen.
The Reunion will focus on talent from a strategic top executive perspective. We will bring together representatives of the Gulf Region and Scandinavia, hereby bridging across the regions with a common global agenda of trade and talent.
- Annika Joelsson, Head of Global Talent Development, IPSOS, Paris
- François Zimeray, French Ambassador to Denmark
- Hessa Tahlak, Corporate Director of Development Research & Project Department, Dubai Women Establishment and Chairperson of W4SG
- Mona Fekri – Chief Human Capital Officer, TECOM Investments and W4SG Board Member
- Sofie Carsten Nielsen, Minister for Higher Education and Science & LinKS Alumnus
- Tine Horwitz , CEO, Consortium for Global Talent, Cph
Read more about our Reunions here.