LinKS is a private company that offers executive programs at the world’s leading business schools. Additionally, LinKS offers strategic consulting, events/conferences and executive coaching. On the basis of this, LinKS has developed a wide-ranging network of alumni, business partners and other stakeholders (“LinKS Network”). In order to drive and maintain the LinKS’ network, LinKS collects, processes and stores relevant personal data of previous, current and potential customers that enables LinKS to offer our services.
LinKS is responsible for controlling your personal data – how to contact us?
Klerkegade 2A th, ground floor to the right, 1308 Copenhagen K, Denmark
Phone number: + 45 70267575
Email address: email@example.com
Basic understanding of Terms and Conditions
- In these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) any reference to “LinKS” shall mean LinKS ApS (CVR-number 21685607).
To continue being a part of the LinKS network you accept and undertake to follow these terms and conditions which constitute a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between LinKS and you.
- A customer of LinKS is defined as a person who accepts these conditions and has received LinKS services and/or is interested in LinKS activities.
The LinKS Website
The purpose of the website is to process and potentially approve your request to signing up to programs, events, coaching or other services offered by LinKS.
Terms of processing and storage
- LinKS will process your name and contact information including email address and phone number.
- Your personal data is only collected if you enter your information on the website to sign up for LinKS services.
- LinKS stores your personal data until our evaluation of your application has been completed. In case of approval, LinKS stores your personal data into our customer relationship management system (“the database”) and thus LinKS’ privacy policies on storage applies (see below).
- LinKS applies Cookiebot as third party provider to ensure the website is compliant with GDPR regulations. Cookiebot performs four fundamental functions: 1) automated cookie scan and declaration, 2) cookie consent banner, 3) cookie repository and 4) cookie control API. For more information, please use Cookiebot’s website
Purchasing services from LinKS
The purpose of the website
Terms for processing and storage
- Contact with you includes newsletters, invitations to exclusive events/conferences and/or keep you informed about LinKS’ latest activities.
- When purchasing executive coaching, LinKS’ Data Processing Agreement with LinKS’ Executive Coach applies. The Data Processing Agreement explicitly states under which circumstances and for what purpose LinKS’ Executive Coach is allowed to process and store your personal data.
- During our executive programs, conferences and other events, photos of you might be collected and used in LinKS’ newsletter, official web page, Facebook, LinkedIn or other media platforms. The purpose of this is to share LinKS activities with the rest of the network and to share insights created by the network.
- The above named purposes are examples and the use of personal data are conditioned upon receiving your explicit consent to the processing.
- LinKS perceives consent to be given if you approach LinKS via the following conditions: 1) you provide your personal data when contacting LinKS through our official website/LinKS’ official Facebook and LinkedIn profile, and/or contact LinKS through online available email-address and phone number, 2) you provide your personal data when introduced to LinKS by a person with relations to LinKS i.e. alumni/customer/partner of LinKS, and 3) you personally provide your business card to LinKS management/employee/executive coach upon meeting, 4) you have been appointed by LinKS entity i.e. Advisory Board or Team to qualify for an invitation by LinKS and therefore receive a personal and exclusive invitation from LinKS.
- LinKS stores your personal data in our database to update and contact you in order to operate the LinKS network and provide our services effectively for the benefit of you.
- LinKS only stores necessary information to contact you and keep you connected to LinKS network.
- Only LinKS staff and close partners with LinKS that has a Data Processing Agreement with LinKS are allowed to collect, edit and store your personal information.
Your rights to extract, correct, erase etc your personal data
- You have the right to obtain an extract of the information LinKS holds about you. If you want to obtain such a statement, or if you wish to correct information or data, object to, or restrict a certain processing of your data, you are welcome to contact LinKS on firstname.lastname@example.org. LinKS will also assist you, if requested to the aforementioned e-mail address, with the deletion of all information regarding your personal data. However, please be aware that if you ask to delete all information from your user account you will no longer be able to receive or participate in LinKS activities.