Reunion on Global Talent & Trade – Copenhagen, UAE @ Copenhagen
Guess what is on the top of a global strategy agenda? Attracting global talent.
The main hall of the Old Stock Exchange Building in Copenhagen hosted on May 7th an impressive number of people who came to take part in an inspiring discussion on Global Talent & Trade. The audience, formed of LinKS Alumni and members of the Women for Sustainable Growth (W4SG) network, actively participated in the discussion led by the panelists. Some of the issues discussed were related to career, talent strategies, mobility and the executives’ roles in discovering talent.
The panelists revealed their own opinions about talent and their own success stories. The discussions were based on global examples, with a special focus on the Nordic countries and on the Gulf region.
Other highlights of the afternoon were the speeches given by Nils Foss, Founder of FOSS and François Zimeray, French Ambassador to Denmark.
We would like to thank all our participants for joining us in such a large number. And a special thanks to our panelists: Annika Joelsson, Ambassador François Zimeray, Hessa Tahlak, Mona Fekri, Nils Foss, Minister Sofie Carsten Nielsen and Tine Horwitz.
- Annika Joelsson, Head of Global Talent Development, IPSOS, Paris
- François Zimeray, French Ambassador to Denmark
- Hessa Tahlak, Corporate Director of Development Research & Project Department, Dubai Women Establishment and Chairperson of W4SG
- Mona Fekri – Chief Human Capital Officer, TECOM Investments and W4SG Board Member
- Sofie Carsten Nielsen, Minister for Higher Education and Science & LinKS Alumnus
- Tine Horwitz , CEO, Consortium for Global Talent, Cph